Our VestaEco compostable vacuum seal pouches and rolls are made from renewable resources (PLA Resin) that decompose over time, so there is no worry about bringing additional single-use plastics into your home. VestaEco products are certified by BPI and OK Compost for commercial processing with your yard waste (commercial yard waste processing may not be available in all areas). These bags and rolls have been put to the test for strength and durability, so you can use them for everything from freezer storage to sous vide cooking. Embossed bags and rolls work in both types of vacuum sealers - external clamp/suction-style or chamber, while flat bags work in chamber vacuum sealers only.
• Increase storage time and nutritional value; has 5 to 6 times longer freezer storage time, locking in freshness, flavor, and nutritional value with no freezer burn
• These 3mil thick bags are BPI and OK Compost certified for commercial composting (which may not be available in all areas)
• VestaEco vacuum seal pouches can be frozen, refrigerated, heated, and microwaved
• FDA and LFGB approved and BPA, lead, and phthalate free - great for cooking, food storage PLUS collectibles, valuable documents, silver & electronics
• VestaEco vacuum seal pouches are perfect for sous vide cooking
• Works with most brands of vacuum sealing machines
Designed and tested in the USA and made in China to strict US and European standards and specifications.
Detailed Data to be shown here