Chicken Teriyaki Bowl
PREP TIME: 15-20 minutes
COOK TIME: 1 Hour
4 Organic Chicken Breasts, cut into large cubes
4 Tbsp Organic Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
1 Tbsp Sea Salt, or to taste
1 Tbsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper, or to taste
1 Tsp Ginger, minced
1 Tsp Garlic, minced
4 Organic Carrots, sliced
2 Organic Broccoli Crowns, chopped in quarters
Optional: for a little more spice, add ¼ Tsp chili powder
1. Preheat water bath to 150 degrees F.
2. Place soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, ginger, garlic into a large and stir. This will be your marinade.
3. Place chicken into 2 large vacuum seal pouches and sprinkle desired amount of salt and black pepper. Carefully transfer the marinade and pour evenly over the chicken inside the pouches. Use your Vac ‘n Seal, Vertical Vac Elite or remove as much air as possible and seal the pouch with moist setting.
4. Place broccoli and carrots into large vacuum seal pouch. Use your Vac ‘n Seal, Vac ‘n Seal Elite, or remove as much air as possible and seal the bag.
5. Submerge all pouches carefully in water bath for 1 hour.
6. While chicken and veggies cook, prepare the white rice.
7. Once timer is up, take chicken and veggies from water bath (be careful as the bag will be hot). Pour the marinade into a bowl (you will use this for sauce).
8. Heat a skillet over med-high heat and place the chicken and veggies to quickly cook for about 2 minutes per side (you can toss slowly).
9. Prepare your rice into bowls, remove chicken and veggies from skillet and place on top of rice. Pour your leftover marinade over your contents, add some sesame seeds, and serve!