Vegetable Minestrone Delight
PREP TIME: 15-20 minutes
COOK TIME: 60 minutes
½ Organic Onion, peeled and diced
2 Organic Carrot Sticks, peeled and diced
2 Organic Celery Sticks, diced
2 Organic Garlic Cloves, peeled and pressed
3 Teaspoons Organic Tomato Paste
3 Cups Organic Chicken Broth
1 Canned Cannellini Beans, rinsed and drained
5 Fresh Basil Leaves, chopped
1 Organic Sprig of Rosemary, leaves minced (only use leaves)
1 Cup, Organic Ditalini pasta, cooked
1 Tbsp Organic Olive Oil
Organic Parmesan, shavings or grated (for serving)
Salt to taste
1. Preheat water bath to 180 degrees F.
2. Combine vegetables, garlic, and tomato paste and place in 1 (1gallon) vacuum pouch.
3. Add the chicken broth carefully into the vacuum pouch. Use your Vac ‘n Seal, Vertical Vac Elite or remove as much air as possible and seal the pouch with moist setting.
4. Carefully lower sealed pouch in hot water bath and cook for 60 minutes.
5. Once timer goes off, carefully remove pouch from water bath, it will be hot.
6. Pour contents from vacuum pouch into a large bowl.
7. Add the cooked pasta, cannellini beans, basil and rosemary into bowl.
8. Pour a drizzle (to taste) of olive oil, parmesan shavings or grated, and serve!