Restaurant quality fries that are homemade, spicy, crispy on the inside with a perfectly soft center - doesn't get better than this!
Sous Vide Fries
SERVINGS: 4 people
PREP TIME: 15-20 minutes
COOK TIME: 90 minutes
5 Organic Russet Potatoes, evenly cut into 1/2” or 1” sticks
¼ Tsp Cayenne Pepper
½ Tsp Paprika
¼ Tsp Onion Powder
¼ Tsp Garlic Salt
½ Stick Organic Grass-Fed Salted Butter, melted
1. Preheat water bath to 190 degrees F.
2. Mix melted butter and seasonings in a bowl.
3. Place potatoes in 1 (1 gallon) vacuum pouch.
4. Pour butter seasoning mix over potatoes and swish around slowly to evenly coat potatoes. Then gently seal.
5. Carefully lower sealed pouch in hot water bath and cook for 90 minutes.
6. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
7. Once timer goes off, carefully remove pouch from water bath, it will be hot.
8. Place potatoes on a baking rack and air dry for 10-15 minutes.
9. Place baking rack inside oven, 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
10. Serve with any side condiments you like!