PREP TIME:15 minutes
COOK TIME: 1 ½ hours
1-1.5 lbs. Organic Chicken Breast Tenderloins
1 Tbsp Kosher or Celtic Salt (or to taste)
1 Tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper (or to taste)
1 Tsp Paprika
1 Tsp Garlic Powder
1 Tsp Onion Powder
1 Organic Egg
¼ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
¼ Cup All-Purpose Flour
1 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
½ Cup Organic Whole Milk
4-6 Homemade waffles (use your favorite recipe!)
Your favorite Maple Syrup (or our Zesty Vanilla Lemongrass Syrup)
1. Preheat water bath to 145 degrees F
2. Place the tenderloins into a large vacuum seal pouch and season the chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Use your Vac ‘n Seal, Vac ‘n Seal Elite or remove as much air as possible and seal the bag.
4. Submerge the pouch completely in water bath for 1 ½ hours.
5. While the chicken is cooking in water bath, combine your flour, panko bread crumb mix, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper (to taste) into small bowl.
6. Approximately 10 minutes before tenderloins are done, add oil to skillet and heat until shimmering, but not smoking. Use this time to prepare your waffles.
7. Approximately 5 minutes before tenderloins are done, combine your egg and milk. Whisk slowly.
8. When tenderloins are done, carefully remove from water bath (it will be hot) and drain any excess from tenderloins.
9. Coat each tenderloin with your seasoned flour mix, then dip into batter, then back into seasoned flour mix.
10. Place onto skillet and repeat step 9 for all tenderloins.
11. Cook all tenderloins until golden brown.
12. Serve over your delicious waffles and drizzle some of your favorite maple syrup (or our Zesty Vanilla Lemongrass Syrup!)