2 pounds Brussels sprouts
4 large cloves of garlic, chopped
1 stick of butter (8 tablespoons)
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the sous vide water bath to 183°F (84°C).
- Wash the brussel sprouts, trim the ends, slice in half and set aside in large bowl.
- In a medium sauté pan heat on low, melt butter, then add garlic and sauté until soft, about 3 minutes. Be careful not to burn the garlic.
- Pour the garlic butter over the brussel sprouts and mix thoroughly. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the brussel sprouts into 2 large 1-gallon vacuum seal pouches and make sure the sprouts are in a single layer, placing them as close together as possible. This will minimize air pockets and allow for a better seal.
- Drop the bags into the sous vide bath for 1 hour.
- Remove from water bath and serve immediately for best results and garnish with fresh parsley.