PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 20 minutes
1 Lb. Uncooked Shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 Tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Sea Salt and Black Ground Pepper, to taste
½ Tsp. Garlic, freshly minced
Optional: Chopped Green Onions, for garnish
Honey Garlic Sauce:
2 Tsp. Garlic, freshly minced
¼ Cup Organic Raw Honey
¼ Cup Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce
1. Preheat the water bath to 140 degrees F.
2. Season the shrimp with EVOO, salt, and pepper.
3. Place seasoned shrimp in a 1 (1 gallon) vacuum pouch. Use your Vac ‘n Seal, Vac ‘n Seal Elite, Chamber Vac Elite, Vertical Vac Elite, or remove as much air as possible and seal the bag.
4. Place pouch into the water bath and cook for 20 minutes.
5. While shrimp are cooking, in a small bowl, add honey, garlic, soy sauce and mix well. Place sauce in a small skillet and cook for about 5 minutes over medium heat, until sauce thickens to a glaze texture.
6. Once the timer is up, take the vacuum pouch from the water bath (be careful as the bag will be hot). Use tongs to remove shrimp.
7. Place the shrimp into the skillet and toss the shrimp with the sauce.
8. Optional: garnish the chopped green onions and serve over rice, noodles, or by itself!