Sous Vide Hot Cocoa
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 30 minutes
2 oz milk chocolate
20 oz 2% milk
Whipped cream, for serving (optional)
- Preheat water bath using immersion circulator to 165 degrees F.
- Split the milk and chocolate between 2 pint-sized jars. Put on the lids and close to finger tight, meaning you only the tightest you can close with the tips of your fingers.
- Add the jars to the water bath and cook for a half hour, until completely heated through and chocolate has melted.
- Remove jars from bath and let cool on counter top until cool enough to touch. Shake the jars to combine the melted chocolate and milk.
- Pour into mugs and serve with whipped cream if desired.