Neovide is a premium sous vide machine that simplifies the high-tech cooking and makes it more accessible to both professional chefs and users who cook at home on a daily basis. It brings people a new way of sous vide cooking.
- It simplifies the process of sous vide into one stop and makes it easier for everybody to make delicious food.
- It offers truly precise temperature control on the food which brings users perfect doneness. This feature would be especially helpful for professional chefs.
- It saves budget for users by allowing users to invest less on buying and manpower.
- Better textures of food would be possible thanks to its ability to better preserve the shape of the food.
- It remarkably reduces the waiting time by introducing a new approach of heating.
- It reduces the manpower for operating and maintaining a sous vide cooker.
- It helps save our planet by eliminating the use of plastic bags and water in sous vide cooking.
One-Stop Sous Vide Cooking
Neovide integrates vacuuming, sous vide and searing into one machine. Place the food in the chamber, set the temperature, press the button, and you are all set. No extra vacuum sealer and water bath are required. You can even sear your food within the chamber.
Precise Temperature Control
Thanks to the innovative waterless design, Neovide allows you to check the food temperature in real-time with a built-in probe. It offers you truly precise temperature control on the food. No more guessing. Your food will be in the perfect doneness as you expect.
As Neovide offers a one-stop sous vide experience, you don’t need to spend your budget on an extra vacuum sealer, vacuum sealer bags, a water bath, or the water. In addition, it also helps reduce your investment on manpower with its easy maintenance feature.
Easy to Clean
With Neovide, you no longer need to keep a water tank for sous vide in the kitchen. And you can easily clean the machine as you clean a rice cooker. Maintaining a sous vide cooker shouldn’t be stressful for any user, regardless if you are a professional chef or one who cooks at home.
Touch or App Control
You can control Neovide on the control panel or with our dedicated App effortlessly. The layout and interaction logic are carefully designed for intuitive and efficient operation. Every time you use it, you’ll find it perfectly well.
Get a discount code for 10% off your first purchase when you sign up with your email address.
What is Sous Vide?
Developed in France in the 1970s, sous vide is a culinary technique in which food is vacuum-sealed and cooked in a water bath at a consistent low temperature for an extended period of time. Ideal for families with busy schedules and health-conscious lifestyles, sous vide cooking delivers easy meal solutions that make dinnertime virtually foolproof.
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: just season and vacuum seal your food; slip it into your sous vide cooker; set it and forget it. That’s it. And when you’re ready, serve up perfection.