Breakfast has never been so fuss-and-mess free! These overnight oats are packed with nutrients that will start your day off right.
Sous Vide Overnight Oats
SERVINGS: 6 people
PREP TIME: 10
COOK TIME: 10 hours
2 Cups Organic Steel Cut Oats (Gluten Free if Preferred)
2 Cups Grass Fed Milk (or milk of your choice)
1 Cup Filtered Water
3 Tsp Organic Honey (or Maple Syrup)
2 Tbsp Organic Chia Seeds
2 Tbsp Organic Ground Flaxseeds
½ Tsp Kosher Salt
1 Tbsp Organic Ground Cinnamon
1 Organic Granny Smith Apple, Sliced or Chopped
1 Organic Honey Crisp Apple, Sliced or Chopped
1 Cup Organic Frozen Wild Blueberries
1 Cup Organic Raw Pecans, Chopped or Whole
Optional Toppings: Shaved Coconut Flakes, Raisins, and other fruit!
1. Preheat water bath to 145 degrees F.
2. Combine and place all ingredients in 1 (1 gallon) vacuum seal pouch. Use your Vertical Vac Elite or remove as much air as possible and seal the bag.
3. Submerge the pouch in water bath for 10 hours.
4. Once timer is up, remove from water bath (be careful as the bag will be hot).
5. Transfer cooked oats in bag to serving bowls and serve with toppings!