PREP TIME: 5-10 minutes
COOK TIME: 30 minutes
2 Organic Broccoli Crowns, chopped into quarters
3 Organic Garlic Cloves, Sliced
2 Tbsp Organic Extra Virgin Olive oil
Salt, Organic Celtic Sea Salt, to taste
Pepper, Organic Ground Black Pepper, to taste
1. Preheat water bath to 185 degrees F.
2. Place broccoli into vacuum seal pouch. Use your Vac ‘n Seal, Vac ‘n Seal Elite, or remove as much air as possible and seal the bag.
3. Submerge the pouch in water bath for 30 min.
4. While broccoli is cooking, place sliced garlic cloves to a skillet, then drizzle the EVOO over the garlic over low heat.
5. Once the garlic darkens, strain out the darkened garlic and set aside.
6. Once timer is up, remove from water bath (be careful as the bag will be hot).
7. Transfer cooked broccoli onto the skillet and slowly toss, then add salt and pepper to taste.
8. Top with darkened garlic slices and serve!