Sous Vide Turkey Breast
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 4 hours and 15 minutes
Bone in, skin on turkey breast
3 tbsp softened butter
1 tbsp kosher salt
1 tbsp Italian herb blend
- Preheat water bath to 150 degrees F using immersion circulator.
- Pat turkey breast completely dry with paper towels. Rub the butter all over the turkey breast. Season liberally with kosher salt and Italian herb blend.
- Add the turkey breast to a vacuum seal bag and vacuum seal.
- Add the turkey to water bath and cook for at least 4 hours, up to 8 hours.
- When turkey is finished cooking, preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Remove turkey from the bag and pat dry with paper towels. Reserve the liquid in the bag to make gravy if desired.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place the turkey breast on the foil. Roast in oven until golden brown, 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with Sous Vide Cranberry Sauce.