PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 60 mins
12 oz vodka
1 cup blackberries
¼ cup sugar
Purple food coloring
- Get immersion circulator setup and start preheating water bath to 155 degrees F.
- Add vodka and blackberries to a pint sized jar.
- Place the undamaged lids on your jar. Close to "finger tight" (you should be able to easily unscrew with just your fingertips). Shake to combine all ingredients. Drop jar carefully into water. Jar should be completely submerged and you should see small air bubbles escaping. If not, your lid is on too tight.
- Cook for at least 1 hour, up to 3 hours.
- Remove from water bath and place on a towel and let cool for 30 minutes. Strain the liquid. Pour the liquid back into the jar and place in the fridge to store.
- To make the shooters, mix sugar with a couple of drops of food coloring. Add food coloring until desired color is achieved.
- Rim 6 shooter glasses with a blackberry, then dip into the sugar mixture.
- Fill each glass with 2 oz of blackberry vodka and serve.