How to use your Frysta blast freezer
The Frysta series blast freezers are designed with ease of use in mind. To get optimal functionality from your unit, remember these few important items.
1 - The Frysta blast freezers require plenty of space to exhaust the heat created and drawn from the cabinet. Be sure there is a minimum of 4 inches or 10 centimeters of clear space on the back, sides, and top of the unit.
2 - Repeatedly starting and stopping the unit in a short time frame will reduce the compressor's life expectancy.
3 - On first use, determine the time to chill/freeze your typical item using this simple procedure.
- With the item at the typical starting temperature, place the temperature probe so the point is in the middle.
- Place the item on a tray and into the cabinet.
- Press the Blast Chill or Blast Freeze button and press Start.
- Every 30 minutes, check the temperature of the temperature probe using the Probe button.
- Once the probe is at the desired temperature, you will have a basic time for chilling or freezing that item.