1/2 cup barbecue sauce
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup sliced scallions
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp honey
1 bag pre-packaged bag of coleslaw mix
Sandwich bread or buns
- Preheat water bath to 150°F.
- Season two chicken breasts liberally with salt and pepper and place in a large vacuum pouch with 1/2 cup barbecue sauce. Set timer and cook for one hour.
- When the timer goes off, remove pouch from water bath. Remove chicken from bag and let rest for 10 minutes. Reserve the cooking liquid.
- When cool enough to handle, shred chicken into bitesized pieces, removing skin and bones. In a large bowl, toss chicken with remaining barbecue sauce and reserved cooking liquid. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, scallions, mustard, vinegar, and honey. Add coleslaw mix and toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide the chicken between the buns, top with coleslaw and serve.