½ (120 mL) cup plain yogurt
2 tbsp Thousand Island dressing
1 tbsp sauerkraut
Salt and pepper to taste
2 cups (200 g) chopped cabbage
12 oz cooked and shredded corned beef
8 6 inch flour tortillas
2 tbsp chopped green onions, for garnish
- In a small bowl, mix together the plain yogurt and Thousand Island dressing. Add the sauerkraut and mix. Taste, and season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Add cabbage to a medium-sized mixing bowl. Pour sauce over the cabbage and toss to coat.
- Heat flour tortillas in a skillet on both sides over medium heat. Remove to a plate.
- Add corned beef to a skillet over medium heat and cook until warmed through. Remove from heat.
- To assemble tacos, place 1 ½ oz of corned beef on each tortilla and top with slaw as desired. Garnish with chopped green onions and serve.