One, 14oz (396g) smoked sausage, diced
One, 10¾oz can (305g) cream of corn soup
One, 10¾oz can (305g) cream of celery soup
3 medium potatoes, diced into cubes
One, 12oz can (354g) evaporated milk
Two, 15oz cans (425g) whole kernel corn, drained
1 cup (240ml) chicken broth
1 orange bell pepper, diced
1 tablespoon dried marjoram
1 tablespoon fresh thyme
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your sous vide water bath 183°F (84°C).
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Divide all ingredients equally between two, 1 gallon (3.80 liter) vacuum pouches. Remove as much air from the pouches as possible with your hands and vacuum seal.
- Submerge both pouches completely in the water bath and cook for 4 hours.
- Once cooked, remove the contents from both vacuum pouches and ladle into soup bowls. Serve with hot crusty bread and a garden salad. Garnish with fresh parsley.