Strawberry and Mint Infused Rum
1 cup (222 g) light rum
½ cup (76 g) chopped strawberries, tops removed
¼ cup (6 g) roughly chopped mint leaves
- Preheat water bath to 155 degrees F (68 degrees C).
- Add all ingredients to a pint-sized jar or a vacuum sealed bag if you have a Handheld Vac ‘n Seal or Vertical Vac Elite.
- If using, place undamaged lids on your jar. Close to "finger tight" (you should be able to easily unscrew with just your fingertips). Shake to combine all ingredients. Add vessel to water.
- Cook for at least 1 hour, up to 3 hours.
- Remove from water bath and place on a towel and let cool for 30 minutes. Strain the liquid. Pour the liquid into an airtight container and place in the fridge to store.